After years of success promoting the blockchain space through our current app, we recognized the additional capabilities that our platform possessed to help the 4.68 billion eligible workers in the world (and not just the 3.4 billion people that can afford to work within today’s systems). By creating a secured, decentralized, micro-task marketplace, we can disrupt the current environment by empowering the users. The problem with today’s centralized systems (e.g. Fiverr, Upwork, and Mechanical Turk) is not only the nonsensical high fees (as high as 10-40% of the transaction), but also the lack of freelancer (seller) protections in their platform. It is time to evolve now.
Their vision is to use the power of blockchain to expand our platform to create StorMarket, the first decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. Blockchain will enable us to be the bridge to a new digital world economy.
By utilizing the power of blockchain, we are expanding our platform to create StorMarket, the first decentralized micro-task marketplace economy.
- Token Generation Event (TGE) Structure; Symbol: STORM
- Total Supply: 7,500,000,000;Tokens to enable a sustainable ecosystem of Micro-tasks with micro-rewards.
- Allocation for TGE: 66.7% (includes pre-sale)
- Pre-sale Period: August 1, 2017
- TGE Period: 08/15/17 to 09/14/17
- Token Distribution Date: Within 1 week at end of token generation event (by 9/21/2017) | * They are using a revolutionary hybrid crowdsale model where $10M will be distributed through Bittrex and $40M through smart contracts.
- Token Distribution: 7,500,000,000 STORM Tokens will be created.